Welcome

Welcome to Life at Bugle Hill Farm

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Book Signings are Awesome

The book signing for Molly McBean and the Secret Cave this past Saturday was WONDERFUL. I can't thank the folks at Books-A-Million enough. Along with many friends and family members who came to support me, were innocent bystanders who happened to wander into the store that day. I met some great people who took a chance and purchased the book. This is how a career can get started- by taking the time to talk to strangers and make connections. I truly appreciate each person who shows their support by making a purchase.

I am busy reaching out to potential venues to either read to kids or have a signing or both! It is far too early in my process to know how successful "Molly" will be, but she is getting all the help I can give her and we'll see where she goes.

In the mean-time I am immersed in book two of the series and hope to have it completed within the next several months.

Word of mouth is the best possible advertisement, so for anyone who has read "Molly" please consider writing a brief review on Amazon and please do share and spread the word.

Print copies available on Amazon. 

www.amazon.com
www.smashwords.com
www.barnesandboble.com

Always,   Joanie C. Murray


No comments:

Post a Comment